Sunday, May 14, 2006

Fun in the sun: sightseeing weekend

The past few days have been about absorbing Korean culture, food, history and air pollution. Ted took me sightseeing and I did a solitary excursion around central Seoul as well. I now know how to take the bus to work, how to use the subway and how to get back home. The city is absolutely stunning! I can’t say how much I’ve enjoyed getting to know it. The weather is great, the architecture is amazing, there are people everywhere and there is just so much more to see.

We've been having soup and rice for breakfast, which tastes fine, but will definitely take some getting used to. Especially when lunch and dinner also include soup and rice. I tried to find conditioner today, but at the supermarket they had none and at Body Shop they had two which both cost like 20 000 won (~20 €). How do these people wash their hair :D?

Well, I’m pretty knackered right now, so I’ll just post a few pictures of beautiful Seoul.
Work begins tomorrow: pretty exciting!





2 Comments:

At Monday, May 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!! I am soooooooo jealous!!! I can`t wait to get out there myself, although Acapulco seems pretty small right now next to your seoul ... hehe! Enjoy honey! Love you! - Sam.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Juho, i love to read your blog,just keep writing! Hope you'll enjoy every moment there, take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home